Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sheldon

Due to the Pope visiting, I have the rest of the week off. Not a bad deal.

In other news, I want these shoes:
Which can be found at this link. They're 'green' shoes, go check them out, I don't want to have to explain everything. I also watched Charlie the Unicorn 2 today, over at Newgrounds. Something else I want is a LoveSac, which I'll probably actually buy in May, because the salesman told me they are having a Dad's n Grad's sale. They're kinda like bean bags, but with cut up pieces of memory foam instead. Also they're a little expensive, I almost bought one around Christmas last year when they had a really serious sale, but I chickened out, while it's as big as a couch, and meant to be one, I don't know, can you really be an adult with a giant foam bean bag in your place? Anyway, they're at lovesac.com if you're looking.

No comments: