Sunday, April 13, 2008

Gore

I haven't updated in a few days, or a week and a half. Whatever.

Also I hate the word 'whatever' because it's dismissive, and often used inappropriately, because really, saying whatever is like asking for whatever, do you really want to get punched in the face? Whatever. SMACK!

So what else? Campus is getting all spruced up for the Papal Visit, that should make it pretty obvious where I attend school, because I don't think he's visiting any other universities, it's not like any other's are under is control. It's pretty cool that he's coming, the last time a pope visited was in like the seventies or something. Also though, I'm a pretty dumb person because I signed up for tickets to go see him, but never picked them up, so I can't go and visit. I = Dumb.

If I manage to grab some pictures of campus I'll post them.

No comments: