Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Endeavour

So here it is, a new blog/journal/writing - general-update-on-my-life text space. The last few failed (and were subsequently deleted) due to inactivity, and the previous Xanga versions (nothing against it, and it's 'private/public' feature was nice, if something else similar exists here I'll have to locate it) failed as well, because they were primarily written as a diary, and diaries tend to have private thoughts and musings, and when they become public, and are read, they hurt people.

Moving on! and some general notes; because I like it to be semi-private (it's the internet!), at least slightly anonymous- I'm going to use my middle name, and I'm using an alternate email. The blog address and the email are of different references, so for the in-the-know, maybe you'll enjoy it.

No comments: