Saturday, August 23, 2008

+1

Today was day two for hundred push ups, 12-12-10-10-17. Did it outside, it was nice.

I'm actually at my ancestral home (or something) right now. It's certainly weird to be 'home' - my bedroom isn't my bedroom anymore. Nor are either of my sister's. Times change. There are also a lot more trees, my house backs up on a wood, lots of laurel's, oak, and holly trees.

it's nice.

ran some errands today, picked up a better clip for my keys, sae and metrix hex sets (ones that are all attached as one tool) some cable clips for cable tv cable, some washers so i can remove the lame dealership "frames" on my license plates (rather than new screw, the screws they used were funny, slotted hex head, 1/4 diam 1 inch long, and very few threads. kinda like a wood screw.

also, i've been itching to listen to smashing pumpkins recently, so i picked up melon collie and the infinite sadness. amazing how many singles came from that. also picked up two books, the next star wars book in the series i was reading and something new, called the gargoyle, looked interesting. english patient-y. (i never read that, but it makes me think of the seinfeld episode.)

No comments: