Sunday, May 11, 2008

Kime

Updates on my to-do list.

1. I bought my Mom a Mother's Day present (A Color Your Own Gauguin Book [with stickers and temporary tattoos])
2. I have not yet found or looked for the key to the rope chain lock.
3. I haven't bought my Dad a birthday present, but I know what I want to get.
4. I practiced and gave my presentation. (And got an A in the course)
5. I studied for and took my CompMethods Final (And got a B in the course)
6. I still need to take the Check to Wachovia.
7. I studied for and took the Vibrations Final (And Got an A in the course)
8. I have not finished my collage yet.
9. I have not finished or started my blanket yet (That's for this week)
10. I have not finished the patches bag.
11. I have not started spring cleaning yet
12. I have not found a frame for new hulk poster
13. I have not figured out when to cancel cable
14. I talked to miss francis about moving out
15. I finished college, but haven't graduated yet

Still a lot that I need to do, and I'll get on it. I also want to purchase a nice-ish leather journal, and remove my old journals from xanga to a word document or something. There's a lot on those (there's two) but they are all private, and it'll be one hell of a trip to go through all of it.

No comments: